BE1-50, Instantaneous Overcurrent Relay
Provides high-speed detection of phase and/or ground faults. Optional output configuration allows the relay to be used as a phase-selective fault detector.
• Flexible pickup is continuously adjustable over a wide range.
• Easily match system configuration with single-phase, two-phase-with-neutral, three-phase, and three-phase-with-neutral input configurations.
• Minimized CT costs as a result of low sensing burden.
• Reduced battery load with low burden power supply.
• Accurate, repeatable, and reliable operation.
• Simple HMI provides clear and intuitive settings for easy configuration.
• LED targets provide clear annunciation of status.
• Easily perform in-case system and device tests using test paddles.