BE1-11, Motor Protection System
Correctly configuring protection with confidence has never been easier than with the BE1-11. The BE1-11m Motor Protection System is designed with many features to address issues with reliability arising from the complexity of programming.
With BESTspace™ files, multiple BESTlogic™Plus preprogrammed logic schemes, and associated application notes, you can be confident that you have the protection you need.
- Entering protection settings with confidence is easy with BESTCOMSPlus®. Software provides intuitive settings with graphs, built-in error checking, and summary screens.
- Complex protection is easy to configure and understand with preprogrammed schemes, drag-and-drop logic, user labels, and notes provided by BESTlogic™Plus.
- The Offline Simulator, provided in BESTlogic™Plus, helps identify and troubleshoot the logic without the expensive need for physical hardware.
- Adaptable coordination for difficult applications is made possible by 24 industry-standard timing curves and five user-defined curves.
- Protect synchronous motors with loss of synchronization pullout protection.
- Accurate protection for high inertia starts, unbalanced voltages, and conditions of inadequate cooling.
- Complete and flexible protection for motors and motor-driven processes.
- Captured data from previous motor starts improves motor-protection settings.
- More efficient maintenance scheduling is possible from motor usage-based data.
- Meet your modern communications needs with 10/100Mbit copper or 100Mbit fiber-optic Ethernet with IEC 61850, DNP, or Modbus™.
- Connection is easy, even when using multiple large wires, with large screw terminals for all terminations.
- Get the information you need for system analysis with motor start records, oscillography, demand metering, power quality, breaker monitoring, and other data provided by the BE1-11.
- Increased security and selectivity provided with optional differential protection.
- Easily navigate settings and metering with the intuitive Human Machine Interface (HMI) menu and large LCD display.
- Customize displayed information to meet different application needs with user-definable indicators and labels.
- Direct control of internal logic using Select-and-Operate buttons available on the front panel.
- Optional RTD module with fully configurable analog outputs can be used to drive analog meters. Easily assigned trip points can be scaled by the user to reflect measured parameters.
- Reliable protection even during abnormal operation events such as high ambient temperature, blocked cooling, or worn bearings, with optional RTD module.
- Up to 14 combined alarm and trip temperature monitoring points are possible using an optional RTD module.
- Reduce installation costs and improve reliability by mounting an optional RTD module at the motor to minimize cable lengths.
- UL Class 1, Div 2 rating allows the optional RTD module to be installed in harsh environments.